Valentine's Day - Sun, Feb 14
To Place Your Orders:
Please contact our Head Chef, Erica Cross, via email -firstname.lastname@example.org
Lobster Bisque *
Toasted puff pastry | dill crème fraiche
Mixed Green Salad
Raspberry vinaigrette | fresh raspberries | candied pecans | chevre goat cheese | pickled red onions
Petit Filet Mignon & Prawns
wild mushroom ragout | citrus herb butter
roasted asparagus | baby carrots | herb potato cake
petite vegetable napoleon | red pepper coulis
quinoa cranberry stuffed Portobellini | mango chutney
eggplant Involtini | tomato confit
Truffles | dipped strawberries
$43 per person ++
Valentines Champagne & Dessert Fore 2
Prosecco bottle | fresh raspberries | raspberry puree | special Valentines dessert
Prosecco bottle | fresh raspberries | raspberry puree
*Vegetarian Option: Sweet Potato & Corn Chowder
Meal pickup guidelines:
To ensure that we receive the correct product from our vendors, I ask that you please have your orders in by the following deadlines:
- Saturday's meal orders must be in no later than 5 pm the Wednesday prior to the Saturday meal pickup.
- Wednesday's meal orders must be in no later than 1 pm the Monday prior to the Wednesday meal pickup.
Meal pickup times are as follows:
- Saturday's meal pickup begins at 12 pm and ends at 1:30 pm.
- Wednesday's meal pickup begins at 1 pm and ends at 2:30 pm.
For everyone's safety please follow the following guidelines regarding both Saturday & Wednesday's meal pickup instructions.
- Pull your vehicle up to the main building under the large green awning
- A team member will confirm your name, member number & order
- Team member will place bag / box in designated area
- For everyone's safety, there is no need to exit your vehicle
- If you have any issues with your order, please do not hesitate to reach out and we will resolve
Please note we would like to get a minimum of 20 members to participate to offer these meals. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com